Freedom Moms Morning out exists to see kids find freedom in Jesus and learn fundamental education skills in a safe and fun environment.
We want kids to learn about Jesus. He is the main point of everything we do and teach.
We want kids to learn how to worship God through music and motion.
We want kids to learn that they grow best in groups, and are not alone in their walk with God
We want kids to Learn to be cheerful givers of their time, talent, and treasure
We want to provide kids with a safe and creative place to learn and gain a foundation for their education through interactive play, educational activity, and movement.
We use developmental milestones to divide children into appropriate learning environments, we seek to partner with the parents of our kids to ensure that children are placed in the best environment for them to learn.
THE FOLLOWING ARE GUIDELINES FOR CLASSROOMS:
Nursery room: 6 months through 12 months
Toddler Transition: 12-18 months
Toddler Room 1: 18m-2 years
ToDdler Room 2: 2 years (potty training)
Preschool Room: 3
years Preschool Room: 4 - 5 years
Children’s belongings should be clearly labeled. Freedom diaper bag taGs are available To help with this. Parents may also print additional labels at the check in kiosk.
FOOD AND DRINK
Care will be taken to ensure that any children with food allergies are not served or seated near foods other than those approved by the parent. Children are not to share food or drink brought from home. Parents should enter any allergies when they check children in. Each child should bring a packed snack and sack lunch and drink from home with a clear label. Meals should be things that would not need to be heated.
Procedures posted at changing stations are to be followed at all times. Children will be changed/ given bathroom break after snack time and after lunch (or on an as needed basis). Children who are not potty trained need to pack diapers and wipes and a extra change of clothes. Also if children are in the process of being potty trained please bring a change of clothes.
To ensure the health of children and teachers, we ask that sick children and teachers do not attend the Mother’s Morning Out program. The Committee on Control of Infectious Diseases of the american Academy of Pediatrics recommends that a child should not leave home when any of the following symptoms exist:
● Fever (over 100.4 degrees)
● Vomiting or diarrhea within the last 24 hours
● Any symptoms of childhood diseases such as scarlet fever, German measles, mumps, chicken pox, or whooping cough.
● Common cold, including colored runny nose. ● Sore throat
● Unexplained rash
● Skin infection- boils, ringworm or impetigo
● Untreated pink eye or other eye infection
● Communicable diseases
● Lice, including the presence of eggs or nits.
Teachers will be familiar with all toys and equipment. They will be familiar with age appropriate toys and learning to ensure that every child interacts with the most age appropriate toys and learning materials.
We will not administer medication to any child under any circumstance. In the case of emergency we will call 911 if you cannot be reached or there is an emergency.
● Drop off/ free play
● Circle Time
● Snack time (provided by parent)
● Educational Learning
● Lunch (provided by parent)
RATES FOR MMO
● Parents can pay by cash or card. We DO NOT accept checks.
● There is a $30 first time registration fee for each child.
● Please contact us for detailed information regarding tuition cost and room availability.
Drop off is at 9 am. We ask that no parents drop off earlier so that the teachers can have adequate time to prepare the classrooms. First time guests need to be registered; that can be done prior to your first day at freedomchurch.sc/mmo or when you arrive
1. Check in is done on tablets at the front; please make sure that you have filled out the registration. Check in is done every day.
2. New guests will need to have name tags; If your child has an allergy, please indicate that on the name tag.
3. Take your child to his/her room. Each child will need to be signed in on the roster and be sure to write first and last name of the person who will be picking up your child. Photo ID’s will be check at time of pick up. Be sure to let the teacher in the room know of any special needs your child may have.
4. For babies and toddlers, please be sure to fill out baby cards that let the teacher know when/what the child will eat and when the child will need to nap.
5. Pick up is at 1pm. We ask that parents be on time. Any child still at the facility after 1:10 will result in a late fee added to your tuition.